Carter’s isn’t known for its game-changing style. Carter’s is known for cute, affordable staples for babies and kids – in an explosion of playful prints, patterns, and colors. And Carter’s is everywhere: Kohl’s, Target, Walmart, Amazon.
But Carter’s has some really stylish options now that fashion-forward moms will love. Carter’s has expanded its clothing options in soft, neutral fabrics and colors – part of its Little Planet organic line. And you’ll find other great wardrobe options too, with cuts and colors similar to other brands like Tiny Whales, ZARA, or Monica and Andy.
Here are 10 great on-trend, on-budget styles to shop now from Carter’s.
10 Best Items to Buy From Carter’s
Ok. If you can count, it’s 17 things. But Carter’s has some fantastic style finds right now.
- Row 1 (Left to Right): Long Sleeve Organic Cotton Gauze Dress | Short Sleeve Gingham Cotton Gauze Dress | Hiking Boots
- Row 2 (Left to Right): Black Pineapple Print Pocket Tee | Tie Dye Sleeper Gown and Cap | Organic Cord Jumpsuit
- Row 3 (Left to Right): Dino Selfie Raglan Tee | Apple French Terry Sweatshirt | Organic Sweater Knit Romper
- Row 4 (Left to Right): Organic Knit Bubble | Organic Long Sleeve Gingham Onesie | Organic Cotton Ribbed Jumpsuit
- Row 5 (Left to Right): Organic Gold Floral 2-Piece Pajamas | Long Sleeve Mario Kart Tie Dye Tee | Long Sleeve Pink Tie Dye Hoodie
- Row 6 (Left to Right): Willis High Top Sneakers | Wood Classic Sunglasses
- All About Oeuf NYC – French Roots Melded with American Optimism
- Get $10 Free from PayPal (As if you needed a reason to finally get a PayPal account.)
- The Best Children’s Brands You’ll Never Find in the Mall: Glorious Style for Moms of all Styles and Budgets